Yes, We Are Open During This Difficult Time! – (Updated 18/7/2020)
As an essential service (health care) we have been dedicated to continuing to provide chiropractic and massage therapy throughout the pandemic. So we will continue to be here when you need us.
We believe that maintaining overall health is especially important at this time which includes the need for continuing to provide our services to the community. The government position on chiropractic & massage therapy is clear; we are encouraged to continue practising.
We want to reassure you that the health and safety of patients is of top priority. We are strictly adhering to the authorities’ infection control guidelines. The following are some of procedures we have in place:
- Practitioners wearing surgical masks
- Disinfecting the treatment tables between every patient
- Screening patients to exclude anyone with respiratory symptoms or fever.
- Screening patients to exclude anyone who has recent overseas travel or travel from current interstate hotspots
- Practitioners sanitising hands between every patient
- Provision & mandatory use of hand sanitiser for all patients and reception staff
- Extra time for appointments to avoid congesting the waiting room
- Patients who prefer may wait in their car rather that the waiting room
- Extra heavy cleaning including disinfection of surfaces
- Practising social distancing were possible (including spacing reception room chairs)
- Practitioners wearing gloves when appropriate
- Extra ventilation
- Signage to encourage self-hygiene
We will be continuing to monitor the situation and acting appropriately.
For further info, we would welcome you calling us on 8382 2255.
Dr Ben Wingfield, Chiropractor